NOTE: This is for Windows 7/8.1/10 (x86/x64)! It has been successfully tested by myself in a VirtualBox and on my own Computer(s).
If you find any bugs or problems please report them to me.
The WinTango Patcher is a mostly self-explanatory graphical wizard designed to make simple the process of modifying your system files with resources developed by the Gnome-Colors Project, which is mostly inspired/based on Tango, GNOME, Elementary, Tango-Generator and many other open-source projects. It currently includes implementations of the basic Gnome icon set and the Gnome-Colors icon sets, rounded out with various pieces of artwork created by myself and others. Additionally, it includes a Reloader module to re-modify your files if they are overwritten, allowing system updates to be performed without breaking the theme.Before applying the Patcher the first time, make sure your system is up to date. This reduces errors and the need for the reloader to re-patch your files.Changelog:16.12.24:
- Update: elementary icon theme
- Update: Gnome/Adwaita icon theme
- Update: AIMP3 Icons
- Update: Mozilla Firefox / Thunderbird Theme compatibility Updates. Also uploaded to Mozilla Addons due to the need of AddOns to be signed and for easier updating. Signed files are inclued.
- Fix: Updater will now simply download the latest Offline-Installer from GitHub. No more updating of parts due to bandwith limitations of Dropbox.
- Fix: Error during extraction of resources on x86 OS.
- Update: Improved Errorlogging.
- Update: Notepad2 EN/DE 22.214.171.1245Download via Official BlogFor Bugreports and further information please visit the Project Blog
Please take a minute and tell me which icon theme(s) you are using: goo.gl/forms/H0gQgJ2NprgoEWLe2