NOTE: This is for Windows 7/8 (x86/x64)! It has been successfully tested by myself in a VirtualBox and on my own Computer(s).
If you find any bugs or problems please report them to me.
The Gnome-Colors Patcher is a mostly self-explanatory graphical wizard designed to make simple the process of modifying your system files with resources developed by the Gnome-Colors Project, which is mostly inspired/based on Tango, GNOME, Elementary, Tango-Generator and many other open-source projects. It currently includes implementations of the basic Gnome icon set and the Gnome-Colors icon sets, rounded out with various pieces of artwork created by myself and others. Additionally, it includes a Reloader module to re-modify your files if they are overwritten, allowing system updates to be performed without breaking the theme.Screenshots:GnomeGnome-BraveGnome-HumanGnome-NobleGnome-WineGnome-WiseCheserTangoTangerineChangelog:14.02.23:
- Fix: Some more minor Code optimizations
- Fix: “Error: Unknown function name.” occurs when running the Reloader (and actually reloading files).14.02.21:
- Fix: COM-Error: "Queue empty."
- Fix: Error: "The requsted action with this object has failed."
- Fix: The Shiki-Colors Theme didn’t install properly for some icon themes
- Update: Aimp Shiki-ThemesDownload: Installer (~3 MB)
|| Offline Installer (~180 MB) For Bugreports please use the following form: Bugreport