NOTE: This is for Windows 7/8 (x86/x64)! It has been successfully tested by myself in a VirtualBox and on my own Computer(s).
If you find any bugs or problems please report them to me.
The Gnome-Colors Patcher is a mostly self-explanatory graphical wizard designed to make simple the process of modifying your system files with resources developed by the Gnome-Colors Project, which is mostly inspired/based on Tango, GNOME, Elementary, Tango-Generator and many other open-source projects. It currently includes implementations of the basic Gnome icon set and the Gnome-Colors icon sets, rounded out with various pieces of artwork created by myself and others. Additionally, it includes a Reloader module to re-modify your files if they are overwritten, allowing system updates to be performed without breaking the theme.Screenshots:GnomeGnome-BraveGnome-HumanGnome-NobleGnome-WineGnome-WiseCheserTangoTangerineTools:
You might want to use Windows 7 Aero Blur Tweaker by Kishan-Bagaria in order to fix the border transparency for the included Shiki-Colors Visual Style!
- Update: OpaqueTaskbar v2.6
- New: Ability to Reset the Option “Apply Universal Theme Patcher” to apply it even if the Patcher recognizes it as already applied14.10.12:
- Fix: Files that accidentally got patched automatically get restored now (e.g. if not compatibel with Win8.1)14.09.26:
- New: Option to edit default Paths for 3rd Party Applications.
- Fix: Some minor corrections.
- Update: Re-Added support for PhotoViewer.dll.
- Update: Notepad2 (CN) 4.2.25.r906.
- Update: Mozilla Firefox/Thunderbird 32+ Theme.Download: Online Installer (~680 KB)
|| Offline Installer (~174 MB) For Bugreports please use the following form: Bugreport